Partner organizations encompass different organizations collaborating with the Programme to achieve its maximum potential. Got Energy Talent is supported by a comprehensive network of regional and international partners, which includes innovation and entrepreneurship support centers, business associations, local and regional public administration and international partners:
- Euradia Consulting Firm
- Fundación Universidad-Empresa (FUE)
- Asociación de Empresarios del Henares (AEDHE) (Entrepereneurs Association fo the Henares Region)
- Madrid Activa (Business Development Agency)
- Foundation for Knowledge madri+d (madri+d)
- RMIT University
- Real Colegio Complutense at Harvard (RCC)
These organisations will support GET in disseminating the Programme and its results and putting in place a targeted agenda of training activities, as well as in providing expert advice about how to improve the implementation of the Programme. All GET partner organisations are members of the Steering Committee.
If you are interested in joining Got Energy Talent as partner organisation, please get in touch with email@example.com.