GET’s Advisory Board will provide scientific expert advice on scientific, ethical and industrial aspects related to Got Energy Talent. The AB will support Got Energy Talent by
- Supporting the review of the achievement of scientific objectives of the Programme.
- Supporting the fellows in continuing their research projects.
- Advising and guiding fellows on market research needs.
GET’s AB is made of experts in the Programme’s research fields as well as of experts in technology transfer and research management. GET’s AB is made of members coming from both universities, partner host institutions and partner organisations, as follows:
- Jose González, General Director of MadridActiva
- Silvia Jiménez, Professor at the Department of Signal Theory and Communications at UAH
- Emilio Cerdá, Department of Economic Analysis and Quantitative Economics at Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Juana Frontela Delgado, Research Center Director at CEPSA
- Juan Carlos Ruiz Dorado, ex-Executive Director for Chemicals and Chairman of Dynasol at REPSOL
- Karen Wilson, Professor of Catalysis at RMIT University
- Marcelo E. Domine, Scientific Researcher at Instituto de Tecnología Química (UPV – CSIC)
- Iñaki Martínez-Sarriegui, Head of R&I Area at Optiva Media
- Gómez Ramírez Rafael, Professor of Organic and Inorganic Chemistry at UAH
- Ioanna Vasiliadou, Postdoctoral Researcher at the Department of Environmental Engineering of Decoritus University of Thrace