«European Green Deal Cluster Event» – Participation of GOT ENERGY MSCA Fellows
More information: here
On 6 and 7 July 2021, the European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency (REA) are organising a “European Green Deal Cluster Event». The event will bring together excellent projects and researchers funded under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA), as well as other research and innovation initiatives under the remit of the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Education, Culture, Youth and Sport. These include the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), European University Alliances, Erasmus+ and Creative Europe projects.
The Green Deal cluster event is part of the EU’s feedback-to-policy activities and convenes EU policymakers, researchers and experts to explore how R&I can help achieve the goals of the European Green Deal.
MSCA fellows under Got Energy Talent Cofund action will be participating in the event with video presentations on their ongoing projects and results:
- Biotechnology Approaches for Food Waste Valorization, María del Prado García Aparicio
- Integrated waste treatment & valorization of chemicals: between bio and chemistry systems, María Ventura
- Clean energy and low-carbon transitions in the XXI century: economic and policy analysis, Jens Peters
- Microbial Osmotic Desalination with Energy and Nutrient Recovery (MODERN), MD Tabish Noori
- Compressive Sampling Based Acquisition Models For Secure Transmission and Reliable Data Recovery in Smart Grids, Juan Marcos Ramírez
- Artificial Photosynthesis for the production of solar fuels and chemicals, Laura Collado